Judy Moody, Book Quiz Whiz (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
- #1: Judy Moody está de mal humor / Judy Moody Was In a Mood (Paperback): $7.95
- #2: Judy Moody & Stink: La loca, loca búsqueda del tesoro / JM & Stink: The Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad Treasure Hunt (Paperback): $20.93
- #3: Judy Moody Saves the World! (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: Judy Moody Predicts the Future (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: Judy Moody, M.D.: The Doctor is in! (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: Judy Moody Declares Independence (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: Judy Moody: Around the World in 8 1/2 Days (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: April Fools', Mr. Todd! (Judy Moody and Friends #8) (Paperback): $4.99
- #9: Judy Moody and Friends: Judy Moody, Tooth Fairy (Paperback): $4.99
- #10: Judy Moody and the NOT Bummer Summer (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: Judy Moody and Friends: Searching for Stinkodon (Paperback): $4.99
- #12: Judy Moody, Mood Martian (Paperback): $5.99
- #13: Judy Moody and the Bucket List (Paperback): $5.99
- #14: Judy Moody and the Right Royal Tea Party (MP3 CD): Email or call for price
- #15: Judy Moody, Book Quiz Whiz (MP3 CD): $20.99
Books, books, books! Judy’s got books on the brain as she prepares for a totally RARE trivia competition. Has reading always been this exciting?
Judy Moody is in it to win it. Win the Book Quiz Blowout, that is. Judy and her brother, Stink, are two-fifths of the Virginia Dare Bookworms, and they’ve been reading up a storm to prepare for Saturday’s face-off against second- and third-grade readers from the next town. Judy’s trying out all kinds of tactics, from hanging upside down like Pippi Longstocking to teaching herself to speed read The Princess in Black, and Stink has fashioned a cape of book trivia sticky notes to help him remember all the penguins in Mr. Popper’s Penguins. But when Judy, Stink, and their fellow teammates discover the other group has a fourth-grader (no lie!), they get a bit nervous. Are the Bookworms up to the challenge?
About the Author
Megan McDonald is the creator of the popular and award-winning Judy Moody and Stink series for older readers. She is also the author of three Sisters Club stories, two books about Ant and Honey Bee, and many other books for children. Megan McDonald lives in California.
Peter H. Reynolds is the illustrator of the Judy Moody and Stink books and the author-illustrator of The Dot, Ish, Sky Color, So Few of Me, The North Star, Rose’s Garden, The Smallest Gift of Christmas, and Playing from the Heart. Born in Canada, he now lives in Dedham, Massachusetts.
Determination and hard work prepare Judy Moody as she tests her knowledge of book trivia in a battle of the books...Another win for Judy and her friends.
Judy Moody, her brother Stink, and all their friends are back in a new book all about books...junior bibliophiles will appreciate the name-dropping, and all the books mentioned are listed in the back for further research. Reynolds’s drawings are as charming as ever and round out this enjoyable tale.
—School Library Journal