Stealing Parker (Hundred Oaks #2) (MP3 CD)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Hundred Oaks series.
- #1: Catching Jordan (Hundred Oaks #1) (Paperback): $10.99
- #3: Things I Can't Forget (Hundred Oaks #3) (Paperback): $14.99
- #4: Racing Savannah (Hundred Oaks #4) (Paperback): $14.99
- #5: Breathe, Annie, Breathe (Hardcover): $23.79
- #6: Jesse's Girl (Hundred Oaks #6) (Paperback): $9.99
- #7: Defending Taylor (Hundred Oaks #7) (Paperback): $10.99
- #8: Coming Up for Air (Hundred Oaks #8) (Paperback): $10.99
Parker Shelton pretty much has the perfect life. She's on her way to becoming valedictorian at Hundred Oaks High, she's made the all-star softball team, and she has plenty of friends. Then her mother's scandal rocks their small town and suddenly no one will talk to her.
Now Parker wants a new life.
So she quits softball. Drops twenty pounds. And she figures why kiss one guy when she can kiss three. Or four. Why limit herself to high school boys when the majorly cute new baseball coach seems especially flirty?
But how far is too far before she loses herself completely?