Jesse's Girl (Hundred Oaks #6) (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Hundred Oaks series.
- #1: Catching Jordan (Hundred Oaks #1) (Paperback): $10.99
- #2: Stealing Parker (Hundred Oaks #2) (MP3 CD): $20.99
- #3: Things I Can't Forget (Hundred Oaks #3) (Paperback): $14.99
- #4: Racing Savannah (Hundred Oaks #4) (Paperback): $14.99
- #5: Breathe, Annie, Breathe (Hundred Oaks #5) (Paperback): $12.99
- #7: Defending Taylor (Hundred Oaks #7) (Paperback): $10.99
- #8: Coming Up for Air (Hundred Oaks #8) (Paperback): $10.99
Practice makes perfect.
Everyone at Hundred Oaks High knows that career mentoring day is a joke. So when Maya said she wanted to be a rock star, she never imagined she'd get to shadow the Jesse Scott, Nashville's teen idol.
But spending the day with Jesse is far from a dream come true. He's as gorgeous as his music, but seeing all that he's accomplished is just a reminder of everything Maya's lost: her trust, her boyfriend, their band, and any chance to play the music she craves. Not to mention that Jesse's pushy and opinionated. He made it on his own, and he thinks Maya's playing back up to other people's dreams. Does she have what it takes to follow her heart-and go solo?
Praise for Miranda Kenneally's Breathe, Annie, Breathe:
" An] expertly paced and realistic romance."-Booklist, starred review
"Heartfelt, uplifting, and quite possibly enough motivation to make readers reach for their running shoes." -Publisher's Weekly
"Breathe, Annie, Breathe is an emotional, heartfelt, and beautiful story about finding yourself after loss and learning to love. Her best book yet." -Jennifer L. Armentrout, New York Times bestselling author of Wait for You