Racing Savannah (Hundred Oaks #4) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Hundred Oaks series.
- #1: Catching Jordan (Hundred Oaks #1) (Paperback): $10.99
- #2: Stealing Parker (Hundred Oaks #2) (MP3 CD): $20.99
- #3: Things I Can't Forget (Hundred Oaks #3) (Paperback): $20.99
- #5: Breathe, Annie, Breathe (Hundred Oaks #5) (Paperback): $18.19
- #6: Jesse's Girl (Hundred Oaks #6) (Hardcover): $23.79
- #7: Defending Taylor (Hundred Oaks #7) (Paperback): $10.99
- #8: Coming Up for Air (Hundred Oaks #8) (Paperback): $15.39
They're from two different worlds.
He lives in the estate house, and she spends most of her time in the stables helping her father train horses. In fact, Savannah has always been much more comfortable around horses than boys. Especially boys like Jack Goodwin--cocky, popular and completely out of her league. She knows the rules: no mixing between the staff and the Goodwin family. But Jack has no such boundaries.
With her dream of becoming a jockey, Savannah isn't exactly one to follow the rules either. She's not going to let someone tell her a girl isn't tough enough to race. Sure, it's dangerous. Then again, so is dating Jack..
Praise for Miranda Kenneally:
Kenneally's books have quickly become must-reads.--VOYA
Fresh, fearless, and totally romantic.--Sarah Ockler, bestselling author of Twenty Boy Summer and Bittersweet on Stealing Parker