The Princess Diaries, Volume VII: Party Princess (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Princess Diaries series.
- #1: The Princess Diaries (Paperback): $10.99
- #2: The Princess Diaries, Volume II: Princess in the Spotlight (Paperback): $10.99
- #3: The Princess Diaries, Volume III: Princess in Love (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: The Princess Diaries, Volume IV: Princess in Waiting (Paperback): $12.99
- #5: The Princess Diaries, Volume V: Princess in Pink (Paperback): $9.99
- #6: The Princess Diaries, Volume VI: Princess in Training (Paperback): $10.99
- #7.5: The Princess Diaries, Volume 7 and a Half: Sweet Sixteen Princess (Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #8: The Princess Diaries, Volume VIII: Princess on the Brink (Paperback): $9.99
- #9: The Princess Diaries, Volume IX: Princess Mia (Paperback): $10.99
- #10: The Princess Diaries, Volume X: Forever Princess (Paperback): $14.29
- #11: Royal Wedding: A Princess Diaries Novel (Paperback): Email or call for price
The seventh book in the #1 New York Times bestselling Princess Diaries series by Meg Cabot.
Princesses just want to have fun. . . . And Mia does too, despite the fact that the student government over which she presides is suddenly broke. But Grandmère's got a wacky scheme to raise the money, catapult Mia to theatrical fame, and link her romantically with an eligible teen bachelor who's not her boyfriend. No wonder Michael seems to think she's not much fun. Is it possible that Mia, soon-to-be star of the stage, president of the student body, and future ruler of Genovia, doesn't know how to party?
Party Princess is the seventh book in the beloved, bestselling series that inspired the feature film starring Anne Hathaway and Julie Andrews.
About the Author
Meg Cabot’s many books for both adults and tweens/teens have included multiple global and #1 New York Times bestsellers, selling over twenty-five million copies worldwide. Her Princess Diaries series has been published in more than 38 countries and was made into several hit films by Disney. Meg is still waiting for her real parents, the king and queen, to restore her to her rightful throne. She currently lives in Key West, FL, with her husband and various cats.