The Princess Diaries, Volume II: Princess in the Spotlight (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Princess Diaries series.
- #1: The Princess Diaries (Paperback): $10.99
- #3: The Princess Diaries, Volume III: Princess in Love (Paperback): $10.99
- #4: The Princess Diaries, Volume IV: Princess in Waiting (Paperback): $14.29
- #5: The Princess Diaries, Volume V: Princess in Pink (Paperback): $9.99
- #6: The Princess Diaries, Volume VI: Princess in Training (Paperback): $10.99
- #7: The Princess Diaries, Volume VII: Party Princess (Paperback): $9.99
- #8: The Princess Diaries, Volume VIII: Princess on the Brink (Paperback): $9.99
- #9: The Princess Diaries, Volume IX: Princess Mia (Paperback): $10.99
- #10: The Princess Diaries, Volume X: Forever Princess (Paperback): $14.29
- #11: Royal Wedding: A Princess Diaries Novel (Paperback): $22.39
The second book in the #1 New York Times bestselling Princess Diaries series by Meg Cabot.
Just when Mia thought she had the whole princess thing under control, things get out of hand, fast. First there’s an unexpected announcement from her mother. Then Grandmère arranges a national primetime interview for the brand-new crown princess of Genovia. On top of that, intriguing, exasperating letters from a secret admirer begin to arrive. Before she even has the chance to wonder who those letters are from, Mia is swept up in a whirlwind of royal intrigue the likes of which she’s never before witnessed.
Princess in the Spotlight is the second book in the beloved, bestselling series that inspired the feature film starring Anne Hathaway and Julie Andrews. Beautifully repackaged in paperback, this title will appeal to new readers as well as fans looking to update their collection.
About the Author
Meg Cabot’s many books for both adults and tweens/teens have included multiple global and #1 New York Times bestsellers, selling over twenty-five million copies worldwide. Her Princess Diaries series has been published in more than 38 countries and was made into several hit films by Disney. Meg is still waiting for her real parents, the king and queen, to restore her to her rightful throne. She currently lives in Key West, FL, with her husband and various cats.