The Princess Diaries, Volume 7 and a Half: Sweet Sixteen Princess (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7.5 in the Princess Diaries series.
- #1: The Princess Diaries (Hardcover): $17.99
- #2: The Princess Diaries, Volume II: Princess in the Spotlight (Paperback): $10.99
- #3: The Princess Diaries, Volume III: Princess in Love (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: The Princess Diaries, Volume IV: Princess in Waiting (Paperback): $12.99
- #5: The Princess Diaries, Volume V: Princess in Pink (Paperback): $9.99
- #6: The Princess Diaries, Volume VI: Princess in Training (Paperback): $10.99
- #7: The Princess Diaries, Volume VII: Party Princess (Paperback): $9.99
- #8: The Princess Diaries, Volume VIII: Princess on the Brink (Paperback): $9.99
- #9: The Princess Diaries, Volume IX: Princess Mia (Paperback): $10.99
- #10: The Princess Diaries, Volume X: Forever Princess (Paperback): $14.29
- #11: Royal Wedding: A Princess Diaries Novel (Paperback): Email or call for price
Sixteen is the magic number
Mia doesn't always have the best luck with parties, so even though it's her sweet sixteenth, she doesn't want a birthday bash. As usual, Grandmère has other ideas, and thinks a reality TV special is just the thing in order to celebrate royally. The whole scheme smacks of Lilly's doing -- Lilly, whose own TV show is still only limited to local cable viewers.
Will Mia be able to stop Grandmère's plan? Will her friends ever forgive her if she does stop it, since it involves all of them taking the royal jet to Genovia for an extravaganza the likes of which would turn even Paris Hilton green with envy? Why can't Mia get what she really wants: an evening alone with Michael?
With a little luck, this sweet sixteen princess might just get her wish -- a birthday that's royally romantic.
About the Author
Meg Cabot’s many books for both adults and tweens/teens have included multiple global and #1 New York Times bestsellers, selling over twenty-five million copies worldwide. Her Princess Diaries series has been published in more than 38 countries and was made into several hit films by Disney. Meg is still waiting for her real parents, the king and queen, to restore her to her rightful throne. She currently lives in Key West, FL, with her husband and various cats.