The Princess Diaries, Volume IX: Princess Mia (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 9 in the Princess Diaries series.
- #1: The Princess Diaries (Paperback): $10.99
- #2: The Princess Diaries, Volume II: Princess in the Spotlight (Paperback): $10.99
- #3: The Princess Diaries, Volume III: Princess in Love (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: The Princess Diaries, Volume IV: Princess in Waiting (Paperback): $14.29
- #5: The Princess Diaries, Volume V: Princess in Pink (Paperback): $9.99
- #6: The Princess Diaries, Volume VI: Princess in Training (Paperback): $10.99
- #7: The Princess Diaries, Volume VII: Party Princess (Paperback): $9.99
- #7.5: The Princess Diaries, Volume 7 and a Half: Sweet Sixteen Princess (Hardcover): $8.99
- #8: The Princess Diaries, Volume VIII: Princess on the Brink (Paperback): $9.99
- #10: The Princess Diaries, Volume X: Forever Princess (Paperback): $14.29
- #11: Royal Wedding: A Princess Diaries Novel (Paperback): $22.39
The ninth book in the #1 New York Times bestselling Princess Diaries series by Meg Cabot.
Mia has been invited to speak at a gala for Domina Rei, an elite society of powerful businesswomen. But what could she possibly have to say? Michael has broken up with her, her bff Lilly won't speak to her, and her parents are forcing her to see a therapist. Even J.P.'s efforts to cheer Mia up (he's being really sweet!) aren't helping.
Just when things couldn't get worse, Mia discovers a long—forgotten diary of a teenage princess of Genovia. It could be just the inspiration Mia needs to write her speech—but what it reveals might change everything.
Princess Mia is the ninth book in the beloved, bestselling series that inspired the feature film starring Anne Hathaway and Julie Andrews. Beautifully repackaged in paperback, this title will appeal to new readers as well as fans looking to update their collection.
About the Author
Meg Cabot’s many books for both adults and tweens/teens have included multiple global and #1 New York Times bestsellers, selling over twenty-five million copies worldwide. Her Princess Diaries series has been published in more than 38 countries and was made into several hit films by Disney. Meg is still waiting for her real parents, the king and queen, to restore her to her rightful throne. She currently lives in Key West, FL, with her husband and various cats.