The Princess Diaries, Volume VIII: Princess on the Brink (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Princess Diaries series.
- #1: The Princess Diaries (Paperback): $10.99
- #2: The Princess Diaries, Volume II: Princess in the Spotlight (Paperback): $10.99
- #3: The Princess Diaries, Volume III: Princess in Love (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: The Princess Diaries, Volume IV: Princess in Waiting (Paperback): $14.29
- #5: The Princess Diaries, Volume V: Princess in Pink (Paperback): $9.99
- #6: The Princess Diaries, Volume VI: Princess in Training (Paperback): $10.99
- #7: The Princess Diaries, Volume VII: Party Princess (Paperback): $9.99
- #7.5: The Princess Diaries, Volume 7 and a Half: Sweet Sixteen Princess (Hardcover): $8.99
- #9: The Princess Diaries, Volume IX: Princess Mia (Paperback): $10.99
- #10: The Princess Diaries, Volume X: Forever Princess (Paperback): $14.29
- #11: Royal Wedding: A Princess Diaries Novel (Prebound): $39.41
The eighth book in the #1 New York Times bestselling Princess Diaries series by Meg Cabot.
At last, Mia is a junior. An upperclassperson. So why is it that everything is going so terribly wrong? What is she doing in Intro to Creative Writing? When she has made it through Algebra and Geometry, why must she be faced with Precalculus? All this is nothing compared to the news Michael springs on her, however. Her beloved boyfriend could be leaving for Japan for a year—or more! Precalc has nothing on preparing for the worst separation ever!
Turns out there is one way she might convince Michael to stay. But will she? Or won't she? No matter what, Mia seems headed for disaster.
Princess on the Brink is the eighth book in the beloved, bestselling series that inspired the feature film starring Anne Hathaway and Julie Andrews. Beautifully repackaged in paperback, this title will appeal to new readers as well as fans looking to update their collection.
About the Author
Meg Cabot’s many books for both adults and tweens/teens have included multiple global and #1 New York Times bestsellers, selling over twenty-five million copies worldwide. Her Princess Diaries series has been published in more than 38 countries and was made into several hit films by Disney. Meg is still waiting for her real parents, the king and queen, to restore her to her rightful throne. She currently lives in Key West, FL, with her husband and various cats.